Strategic Business Advisor
We Are Looking For Talented Sales Executives to Join Our Growing Team! Apply If You...
Have Great Phone Skills
Are Outgoing and Motivated
Are Comfortable With Computers
Like Working With A FUN Team
Wanted! - Sales Executive
$61,479-$148,300 Combination of Salary & Commissions, Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, 8:30-5:00 M-F No Travel.
Market Maker has qualified on the Inc 500/5000 the past 3 years in a row and we are located right here in Springfield.
Market Maker is seeking an experienced sales professional with a winner mentality and persistent yet helpful and caring approach. Must be adept in identifying potential and strategically selling our solutions to clients of all sizes throughout the United States. Our product offerings are diverse and customizable in order to address the needs of the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Based in our Springfield, MO office, the Strategic Business Advisor works as a strategic partner to convert and close inbound business. You will acquire clients through your marketing team's prospects which are then delivered as appointments direct to your calendar. This position requires an individual to perform consultative selling techniques with top-level decision makers by using our CRM efficiently and walking potential clients through the buying process.
This position has tremendous earning potential with advancement opportunities for top performers with nearly no travel outside of Springfield. In addition, we offer a fun, family-oriented company culture and recognize not only employees’ professional achievements but also celebrate personal milestones.
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM is preferred
- Real Estate Agent Experience is a plus
- B2B sales experience is a plus
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach to sales
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, creativity and adaptability
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify, retain, and grow customer revenue through a consultative sales approach with C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet and/or exceed established KPIs for prospecting, sales presentations, proposals, and closed business
- Decisive and energetic with enthusiastic attitude
- Works well within a team as well as individually
- Be coach-able and receptive to constructive feedback from managers
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, daytime hours in business casual-dress
About Market Maker:
Market Maker helps real estate agents and brokers achieve greater success by providing a predictable approach to lead generation, lead conversion and lead management through online marketing with our software as a service.
We have the enviable position of being referred by some of the top real estate coaching companies in North America through our strategic relationships.
We offer a competitive compensation package with outstanding bonus potential and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,479.00 to $148,300.00 /year